Dear all

The weather forecast has unfortunately worsened and, with it currently raining in Reading and surrounding areas, we don’t think we have any realistic chance of racing this morning.
To save everybody turning up and sitting in the damp grandstand watching puddles on the track we are therefore making the call to postpone the track championships until Saturday 17 September.
Further details on this, and the revised arrangements for the skills championships, will follow in due course.
Please pass this message on to anybody that you think might not have received it.
Best wishes
Fiona and Matt