It has been wonderful to see so many of you wanting to come along and take part in the Monday night development centre sessions this year. So many in fact, we had a waiting list last week and we sold out for next Monday at 9.30am on Tuesday.
Due to the unprecedented demand, and the COVID restrictions on group sizes, we are having to make some changes to the way we handle entries. This will apply from 19th October onwards. Everyone who has a place this coming Monday (12th October) can still take part.
Instead of riders automatically getting a place when they sign-up, they will instead sign-up for a waiting list. Entries will then open on the Saturday before each development centre (this day is subject to change if needed), and riders will automatically get sent an email with info on paying to secure their place. The acceptance link will expire after a set time, after which if you have not taken up your place, it will be offered to someone else.
From next week onwards the following sign-up rules will be in place:
* Sign up won’t be first come first served, to allow riders more of a chance and not disadvantage a rider if their parent is not around to sign up quickly.
* Selection of riders will be made before the entries open
* Priority will be given to U16s/Juniors first, then second year U14s, then as spaces allow first year U14s and U12s (who are becomign U14s)
* If we have 28 or less riders sign-up, then everyone will get a space
* These guidelines will be kept under review to follow any changes in coaching guidance and COVID restrictions, and how sign-up works in practice.
We know this is a change to how we have done things in the past, and ideally every rider who wants to attend would be able to do so. But unfortunately we are over subscribed and we need to make it as fair as possible to who can attend.
Riders who have already signed up for week 3 onwards will be moved to a waiting list, to ensure everything is fair.
If you have any questions please do message me directly.