Dear All

Unfortunately we are having to postpone the club circuit championship on 19th June until later in the year.
Due to circumstances outside our control, we are unable to hold the event at Enstone as intended. As that was the only venue available, on the only free date before the summer holidays, we are having to postpone.
Don’t worry, the event will happen but  not until after the summer holidays. As soon as we have a date and venue confirmed we will let you know, so you can get it in your diaries.
If you have any questions do please let us know
Matt & Fiona