Evening all, I hope you’ve had a very Happy Easter.

Due to ongoing uncertainty about the weather for tomorrow’s session at Bournemouth, we’ve taken the decision to call it off, and give people the opportunity to make their own alternative arrangements rather than cancel at the last minute.  The Bournemouth track has to be absolutely dry to be safe to ride, and high winds can be a problem too.
This isn’t an easy decision and I’m sorry to mess people around, but I’m sure you wouldn’t thank me if it was called off after extended journeys to Bournemouth in Bank Holiday traffic.
Enjoy whatever you get up to tomorrow and take care, and let’s hope for more reliable weather for the backup session on Saturday.