IF the weather allows then a full set of sessions are planned for tomorrow.  But the forecast at the moment is for rain all morning.  I will be at the stadium at 8.30 and will run a roller session at 9am if it’s too wet, but we will try and update the status of later sessions, but if they forecast is correct they may be cancelled.

If you travel some distance to get to PPV I’d suggest tomorrow is a day for a ride/rollers at home.