Calling all PPV mountain bikers!
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2019 mountain bike RSRs. If you are old enough, enjoy mountain biking, and want to take up this opportunity to improve and progress, now is your chance.
Please read the criteria below to see if you are eligible. If you are, please email me directly with your DoB, email, home postcode and BC number. The club will then consider your nomination, and put you forward toBritish Cycling if you are suitable.
The criteria are as follows:
RSR Nomination Criteria
- Riders must have competed in at least one regional or national Mountain Bike Cross Country Race. Some examples of this type of race include, Mud Sweat and Gears Series, Midlands MTB Series, Southern XC.
- Regularly rides their mountain bike.
- Attends MTB coaching sessions
- Has a passion for MTB and wishes to progress in the sport
- Can track stand
- Can take their rear wheel out and put it back in un-assisted
- Must be born in 2003, 2004 and 2005. We will consider very exceptional girls aged birth year 2006*
- Must be eligible for a British Passport and be from British Cycling English regions.